Arvin is the Managing Director for Winter Street Ventures, the venture arm for Commonwealth Care Alliance (an integrated care system with $2.5B in revenue).
Prior to CCA, Arvin co-led the investment team for Epsilon Health Investors. While at Epsilon, Arvin led investments including Health Gorilla, Luma Health, wayForward (acquired by Dario Health), and Marigold Health. Arvin began his career as an investment banker with NewOak Capital, and later worked with Deutsche Bank and Robert W. Baird specializing in M&A for tech-enabled services businesses.
Thursday August 25, 2022
Regulatory Landscape Facing Telehealth Innovation and Coverage
- An overview of Mayo Clinic investment and patient/provider experience in Acute Care at Home model and digital/remote health
- Leveraging remote monitoring and Software as medical device (SaMD) products
- Understanding the regulatory process for SaMD at FDA and next steps
- A look at the future of telehealth policy at HHS and CMS reimbursement on telehealth, focusing on how the PHE impacts telehealth coverage and reimbursement
- How CMS views consumerization as they make decisions on reimbursement for RPM and RTM technologies
- How leaders within HHS/CMS view the continual shift from FFS to VBC