Ms. Melanie Brensinger is a Founder and Managing Partner of Anagenesis Capital Partners. She is a member of the Investment Committee and is responsible for the general management of the firm as well as originating, executing, and managing investments. Ms. Brensinger serves on the Boards of various Anagenesis’ portfolio companies. In addition, she is a Board member of the SBIA Board of Governors, Advisory Board member for the Kayo Credit Series and on the Board of The PIT Foundation.
Wednesday August 24, 2022
Understanding What Drives Valuations for Small, Medium and Large Entities
- Determining the right data to use in decision-making
- Valuing post-revenue vs. pre-revenue companies
- Determining whether an entity is over-valued or under-valued
- How to find valuation data
- Market conditions affecting valuations